We are growing...which means we are looking for new talent. At ACISS, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide an unparalleled customer experience by building quality software for law enforcement agencies. Our staff gets the opportunity to solve real-world problems for criminal investigators and officers on the street by leveraging their creativity, problem solving, and technical skills. We offer a casual work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration with your team. ACISS offers competitive salaries and benefit packages including:
- Paid health/dental insurance
- Retirement package
- Paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- A whole bunch of laughing
Below are the areas where we currently have openings. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in any of these areas, and you want to work
somewhere that is fun and rewarding, please contact us today!
Software Support Specialist
ACISS is looking for a Software Support Specialist who's passionate about all things technical. You'll be on the front lines working directly with our customers, so a positive attitude is a must. Your responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
- Fielding incoming support requests via telephone and email.
- Establish a thorough understanding of our software products in order to provide support services to our customers.
- Reproducing and generating detailed documentation of defects reported by our customers.
- Managing web applications running on Microsoft Windows, IIS, .NET, and SQL Server.
- Providing high quality feedback to our development team throughout the development/QA testing lifecycle.
- Solving a wide range of technical problems, and using your creativity to help continuously improve our processes.
.NET Application/Database Developer
We are seeking applicants for a full-time, database/application development position at our Tampa, FL office. Candidate will serve as a developer in a team environment, utilizing technologies such as ASP.Net, C#, HTML/JS, Web Services, and SQL Server. Duties include assisting in the analysis, design, modeling, development, implementation, and maintenance of our enterprise class commercial web application for criminal intelligence and law enforcement. Candidate will collaborate with other developers working on different tiers of the application.
Candidate must have excellent technical skills to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Must have a solid background in relational database design and a thorough understanding of object oriented analysis, design and development. Candidate must be skilled using HTML/JS, SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and Web Services. Solid experience with C# is preferable. Excellent problem solving skills, written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to independently meet deadlines are a must. Sense of humor absolutely required.Apply Now